Foreskin problem
Whenever I have sex or my partner sucks my penis, my foreskin tears which is very painful. After that it gets painful if I have sex within day or two. It takes 2-3 days to heel. What is the cure for this

Hi.... Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure.