Foreskin problem

I'm above 18 & last night while doing masturbation I accidentally broke my foreskin. It bleeded at the time. Now i'm worried is this a serious issue to look upon or it will be healed naturally. Please help.
views-icons 40 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety and I appreciate that... Actually it depends upon the extent of injury... I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon or urologist for clinical examination if you feel its need medical attention they will surely help you further... If it's very minor nothing much to worry.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?