Foreskin excites a lot

My foreskin of penis is very sensitive for exciting me, whenever it get touched by fingers or by pant cloth it feels something unusual and starts exciting the penis and within few seconds penis gets little bit erected if suppose still foreskin is being touched by cloth or by fingers automatically penis gets ejaculated without proper erection at all. foreskin area is very sensitive to touch causing excitement a lot, even if there is not any thing in mind of doing such things , simple foreskin touches excites penis and many times results in ejaculation without masturbating at all by hands. can this problem be solved by proper medication and what if i do circumcision on it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Foreskin excites a lot

Dr. Vinay Gupta Bilaspur | Sexologist
Nothing to worry. It's normal. Secretions which comes out is not seman. It's secretion of cowper gland, which helps in lubrication during intercoarse.