For skin whitening
I've duskey complexion. So I want any skin whitening treatment. I heard about laser treatment, glutathione injection nd chemical peeling...Which one is good and what r the sidefects of above.

Hi, for skin whitening treatment Glutathione Inj are best options. We have various imported Glutathione Injections are available. Please contact me for further information. I can suggest which is better for you. Dr kasipathy kasina Cosmetologist from Sai Shree advanced Dental Clinic n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore call me: seven six seven six seven nine five nine nine nine.