For increasing bust size
Hello! I wanted to ask easy ways to increase my bust size and also improve its shape ... i have tried exercises but it does not help me.

Dr. D. S. Poonia
General Physician 5 yrs exp Jaipur

Hi do you think it's really small in size? Also your friends or someone other comment same? Do you have some other physical problem or difficulty? If so then you should visit a endocrinologist. If no and and it's only your perception then you can visit a psychiatrist. Sometime people remain excessive preoccupied with there body appears even after things are well there is no physical problem or other hormonal imbalance. In such conditions psychiatrist will help you.