For assurance

I had CT scan with contrast on 7th July for pain in pelvis for about 3 weeks. The result came out to be normal. My gynaecologist said not to worry. But I want to make sure if all the organs inside pelvic region are properly visible in ct? Specially the ovaries.
views-icons 41 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on For assurance

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. there is absolutely no reason to even question your doctor's opinion. a CT scan is the most reliable test there is in medicine for a perfect diagnosis. in CT even if there is any problem, it would be seen as all organs are well appreciated in CT scan. therefore when your genes has said everything is fine, then be assured, everything is fine. No need to worry. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, A CT scan is one of the most reliable technique to find out if there is anything wrong in your body. All the organs are properly visualized in a CT scan. If the scan is normal, then you can be rest assured that all your organs including ovaries are absolutely fine