For a child
Dr, i have pcod.we trying for a child.dr at last month prescribed me 2 day injection from10 th day.on 14 th days scan egg was developed and ready to ovulation.but i can't be pregnent that time.dr said egg quality is low.dr prescribed me it nessassary for me to get quality egg.or is there another remody to get quality egg.plz help me
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

For management of fertility problems, you need to have some tests on your bloods, your husband's semen analysis, and a tubal patency test which could be a hysterosalpingogram or a sonohysterosalpingogram or a laparoscopy & dye test. Treatment should only start after that, based on what problems are detected. If you have PCOD and irregular periods, you probably have problems with ovulation, which can be induced with medication. But if there are other additional reasons for failing to conceive, merely treating the ovulation problem will not get you pregnant. Pl see a gynaecologist or fertility specialist for a full work up and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.