For a child
Dr, i have pcod.we trying for a child.dr at last month prescribed me 2 day injection from10 th day.on 14 th days scan egg was developed and ready to ovulation.but i can't be pregnent that time.dr said egg quality is low.dr prescribed me laproscopy.is it nessassary for me to get quality egg.or is there another remody to get quality egg.plz help me

Dr. Devjani Das (Ganguly)
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Kolkata
For management of fertility problems, you need to have some tests on your bloods, your husband's semen analysis, and a tubal patency test which could be a hysterosalpingogram or a sonohysterosalpingogram or a laparoscopy & dye test. Treatment should only start after that, based on what problems are detected. If you have PCOD and irregular periods, you probably have problems with ovulation, which can be induced with medication. But if there are other additional reasons for failing to conceive, merely treating the ovulation problem will not get you pregnant. Pl see a gynaecologist or fertility specialist for a full work up and treatment.