Food poison
I am suffering from fever ,thrust and shivering . please suggest treatment. Body temperature is 101c .
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi we have to examine to differentiate if its bacterial or viral origin . If bacterial one course of antibiotics and antipyretics will help you... if viral antipyretics round the clock every6th hourly and few supportive measures would help you...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.