Food Intolerance

I am having stomach problem like gastritis and am highly affected by it in normal routine at times it grows worse i vomit n get hospitalised. seems like may be due the food allergies. i want to get rid of it n be healthy. i lost weight in past one and a half year from 50 to 43 kgs. ppl comment on by sleek body which pushes me to think more about the diet i take. it seems that i am intolerant towards lactose and protein food like milk n beans so how do i put up my routine to br healthy in all aspects.

Doctor Answers (1) on Food Intolerance

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.you should know that having untimely eating habits and eating spicy or oily foods can cause gastritis. Also drinking coffee amd tea frequently while working also aggravates this condition. And you should know that alcohol and smoking also known to cause gastritis. So the main thing I suggest is to stop all this. The most important thing is to follow a healthy diet which should include green leafy vegetables, fruits and berries which are rich in fibre.take fresh fruits instead of taking it in juice form, since the waste formed while making juice consist of fibres which will be beneficial for the gut, so prefer fresh raw fruits. Take lassi,yoghurt,buttermilk, ragi gunji instead of coffee and tea. Avoid smoked meat products. Avoid outside food, prefer only home cooked meal.drink plenty of water. And never skip a meal. Do daily morning brisk walking, yoga and meditation. If you are not satisfied consult a dietician.