Food intolerance
A couple of years back I became intolerant to milk and recently I'm facing similar issues with eggs. Is this growing intolerance a symptom for something else?
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore
Hello...... What are the symptoms your are facing to call it intolerance?? If you are allergic to food you have to avoid it, they is no other way... Skin prick test is done for confirmation of allergy ,consult general physician or allergist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.