Food indigestion
Hello dr I have a food indigestion problem.After eating food it will get digested in 3 4 hrs and a pain occurs as i hv to get fresh as soonas possible. Thisproblem is from 1year. Early digestion is a big problem for me.due to this i ate any anything it flushed away. Mouth filled with ulcers always.tell me the rightseek

Dr. Navin Kumar Bansal
Consultant Physician 7 yrs exp Guwahati

You might be suffering from some malabsorption disease or it may be Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Since your food is not reaching your body properly, you are having mouth ulcers n al, which might be due to vitamin deficieny.