Food for increasing sex timings
Please suggest me some good food and execrice for increasing sex timings. beacsue from last some months sex timing is not good

Hi, The issue as described you above is termed as premature ejaculation/early ejaculation. However judging yourself on the basis of Masturbation is not the correct way. As there is a difference between what you do with your hand and what you do in reality. Also I would personally not recommend you to do Masturbation. As Masturbation may give you temporary satisfaction but may impact your sexual life. Also you have started developing issue of premature ejaculation. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Dear Practo User, The issue as described by you above is termed as premature ejaculation. I understand how this problem might have become the biggest problem of your life recently. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among men. About 30% to 40% of men have this problem at some time in their lives. I believe in your case your penis might have become hyper sensitive. Does it happen sometime you get erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and you ejaculate? Let me explain you about your issue in brief - The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
Hello, more information is needed to evaluate your problem with a suitable solution... I am suggesting you some ayurvedic medicines. Take Aswagandhadi churan half teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take Capsule SHILAJIT one in the morning and one in the night, Take tablet manmath Ras one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Pushp dhanva Ras one in the morning and one in the night. And take tablet Sidh makardhwaj Vati with gold, one in the morning and one in the night after food. All the above preferably with hot milk or with water Also apply and message Shri Gopal tail on your penis three times a week for 2 to 4 minutes. Avoid junk food, oily and spicier food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 30 min a day. Start doing yoga, pranayama, meditation, Vajroli mudra. Ashwini mudra, kegel exercise for at least 30 min a day. Start taking hot milk twice a day. 2-3 dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Do all the above suggested treatment for 3 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
There are ways and means to over come this problem need to know few more detail history of masterbation sexual frequency health etc come online for guidance evaluation and treatment chat now