Food allergy
I am allergic to certain varieties of wheat products and also some preservatives. I get severe rashes and hives all over the body. In extreme cases it has become life threatening with BP and pulse rate dropping to very low levels and have fallen unconscious at times. Advice me correct course of diagnosis and treatment.
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hi,       allergy to foods  means your immune system becomes hyperactive when you consume the foods which are allergic to you. first thing is avoid foods which are allergic to you. second is allergy specialists are there . you contact  them , they will do test for all the foods and they will diagnose for which substance you are allergic and they will give treatment for that substance (immunotherapy.) the test called as patch test. treatment is also not costly.  but you have take for 2 to 3 years. once a week . first you consult dermatologist they will suggest where to go. and daily 30 minute exercise will help you .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.