FolsafeL or Folvite
My gynecologist suggested me to take.folic acid tablets for 2months before u plan for pregnancy.me n my husband are cousins.what is the difference between Folsafe L and Folvite? which tablet is suggestable for me?

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Since its a consanguineous marriage, there may arise some problems with the child so you have to be very careful. Anyways, you can take any of the two because both are essentially the same. Not an issue which you choose. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.