Follow up query
Last week i came to your clinic for check up n doctor said that u should come to me again after 3 weeks. So, Is my follow up after 3 weeks is free or not?

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I don't know which doctor you r referring to . Most clinics and doctors charge for follow up and rightly so, unless it's just a few days after the first consultation. Since you seek the doctor's time, expertise, assurance and treatment at follow up, you also owe him a fee. Unless of course your doctor has any specific policy while charging follow up patients. Hope this answers your query.