Folliculitis
I am suffering from folliculitis on my scalp for a year now. I have taken medication for this before. But it keeps coming back sometime after I stop medicines. What should I do now. Currently I took azythromycin tablets for 3 days on consultation from a doctor. But it doesn't seem to work at all.

Hey, usually oral antibiotics are given in recurrent or severe infection , continue medication for prescribed period for better result , sometimes it could also be due to fungal infection consult dermatologist