Fluorosis on my teeth
Is it permanently destroy that spot's on my teeth as normal teeth, if possible what is cost to be taken to clean one teeth and how many day's should it take  to clear that problem

In many cases, fluorosis is so mild that no treatment is needed. Or, it may only affect the back teeth where it can’t be seen. The appearance of teeth affected by moderate-to-severe fluorosis can be significantly improved by a variety of techniques. Most of them are aimed at masking the stains. Such techniques may include: Tooth whitening and other procedures to remove surface stains; note that bleaching teeth may temporarily worsen the appearance of fluorosis. Bonding, which coats the tooth with a hard resin that bonds to the enamelCrowns Veneers, which are custom-made shells that cover the front of the teeth to improve their appearance; these are used in cases of severe fluorosis. MI Paste, a calcium phosphate product that is sometimes combined with methods like microabrasion to minimize tooth discoloration. Consult Dentist...