Fluid coming from ear

My mom(age:44) is facing certain problem with ear, A fluid is coming out from her left ear and she can feel a heqvy head! Am worried about this problem. It would be very generous if any Dr, can suggest ?
views-icons 147 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fluid coming from ear

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
5 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Hai, Fluid coming from the ear can be because of various reasons. It could be either from the external ear canal or from the middle ear. We should check whether the fluid is watery or pus like discharge . we have to see whether there is any perforation in the ear drum. She basically needs ENT doc evaluation. So kindly consult an ENT surgeon and evaluate the cause of her ear discharge..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
4/4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?