Flu-like Symptoms
I had some alcohol on thursday night and ended throwing up friday morning. Since then I picked up slight fever, runny nose and a very sore throat with red ulcers at the back on the throat. Should I visit a general physician or an ENT specialist for this condition? Thanks.
116 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You might be suffering from viral upper respiratory tract infection. Consult nearby ENT specialist for complete examination of your throat and treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.