Flesh ball
Hello doc I want to know I have a flesh ball (massa) near my nose... I want to remove it... Plzz Gve me suggestion regarding it..as it look ugly

Hello, proper advice can be given after seeing the mass. The solution defers on consistency and origin of mass. So consult near by doctor.
,Please attach the image for a proper advice.
Hello This can be remove by using some home remedies. Take apple cider vinegar and apply one drop three times a day. It will shrink with in ten days.
If it causes irritations then can diluted with two drop of water.

What does flesh eating disease look like Types of flesh wounds