Flatulenc, bleached and upper back pain
Dear sir, I'm suffering from flatulence, bleached and upper back pain since a year i just ignored it but now it is day by day increase if intake it causes of same problem i am very worried about this i m unable consentrait on work in office , i consult many doctor but not satisfactory result i need permanent solution for this problem can you help me, what should i do right now

U need to consult a gastroenterologist and get urself properly evaluated. Dr Ajay Mishra Gastroenterologist, Surat
HELLO CONSULT A GASTROENEROLOGIST AND GET UPPER GI ENDOSCOPY DONE AND CT ABDOMEN AND THEN DECIDE BYE