Fistula & Pain in Penis

I am having interspinteric fistula in ano since past 6 months.And after occurrence of fistula i felt uneasiness like feeling of bloating in penis,double stream urine and it is becoming hard even in flaccid condition. Yesterdy while excreting my poop came out little diverted from where it usually comes.And i got very sharp pain in penis and it became very hard in flaccid state.I was unable to stand for a moment because of this sharp pain and it seemed that blood is not properly flowing in the penis.But then it somewhat became normal.But i still have hardness and slight lump in my penis.And it pains.Please through some light whether fistula can lead to such conditions or its two separate disease?

Doctor Answers (1) on Fistula & Pain in Penis

If fistula is not infected, it will not cause such pain. The pain, you described may be because of priapism. It may turn serious. So, please get checked by doctor soon and get penile Doppler and blood tests done.