Fissure in ano

Fissure rectomy done before 18 yrs being relapsed now causing great pain , unable to pass stools due to anal ring has become very small. Since 1 year I am under sits bath , laxative , xailicane ointment, sometimes pain killer, no relief only suffering , need proper guidance, whom to contact like, proctologist , gastrologist, general surgeon , very much confused .pls guide me. I am put up in Bangalore
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fissure in ano

doctor profile image
Dr. Pushparaj S. Karmarkar
32 yrs. of exp | Pune | Gastroenterologist
See a gud surgeon. Requires operation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?