Fisher regarding
For sometime, I have fisher type crack at anal site, and moucos like secretion come out. What is actually problem? If it is fisher, tell me its medicine as well as ayurvedic remedies. And is curable with out surgery?

Dr. Harisha N L
With out examination its hard to suggest I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination they will give you full information...Add fiber to your diet. Eating about 25 to 30 grams of fiber a day can help keep stools soft and improve fissure healing. Fiber-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains. You also can take a fiber supplement. Adding fiber may cause gas and bloating, so increase your intake gradually. Drink adequate fluids...and exercise regularly.. Good luck.