Fisher pIoblem

I have Fisher problem from 4 years onwards and consult doctor in Kim's and took medicine and cleared , again 3 days onwards same issue repeat .plz give permanent solution for this one

Hello there. I can undertand your concern. There is nothing called fisher problem. If you are having pain and blood streaked stools, then it could be a fissure problem. You will have to drink lots of water and take a high fiber diet. Have meals at regular intervals. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 39 yrs exp Gurgaon

Your case seems to be a chronic fissure problem which needs surgical intervention. You must consult a surgeon for the same. However in the mean time you should ensure good intake of high quality fibre diet, plenty of fluids and avoid constipation. Regular exercise and simple yoga exercises may be helpful in giving symptomatic relief.