Fingertips pain

I am getting pain in my thumb,Index and middle finger of my right hand.especially in fingertips.can you please tell me what is the problem.and which specialist I have to consult.physician or any other

Hello there, I understand your pain. As you mentioned that there is pain in your fingertips of your right arm. There are few factors which cause this condition. The first and foremost is infection and next is trauma that is any injury to the tips, due tothe inward growing of nails, or inflammation of tendons. If your pain is associated with swelling then you need to consult general surgeon, if you're unable to move you finger distal joints then you need to consult a orthopedic surgeon. Thank you
Shahlima Nafeesa
It may be mostly a nerve problem.. U can get consulted with a neurosurgeon or neurologist at the earliest.