Fingers movement

Hello Dr. I am working in a corporate company which has centralized air conditioner(A/C). Nowadays my fingers are facing involuntary movement problem. Is that because of i'm working in A/C? Or is it nervous problem? Also i couldn't able to sit in toilet for at least 10 minutes. Bloods are stayed in end of the leg.
views-icons 45 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Fingers movement

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Normally also sometimes there can be a bit of a clonus that can happen. You do not need to worry about that. But we don't know if it's that or something else. And I feel it's not related to the air conditioner at your office. I would suggest you need a neurolophysician and get a complete neurological examination done. Have a high protein diet and lots of fruits and vegetables. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dear sir Involuntary movements can't occur in AC Please consult a Neurosurgeon at once