Fingers movement
Hello Dr. I am working in a corporate company which has centralized air conditioner(A/C). Nowadays my fingers are facing involuntary movement problem. Is that because of i'm working in A/C? Or is it nervous problem? Also i couldn't able to sit in toilet for at least 10 minutes. Bloods are stayed in end of the leg.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Normally also sometimes there can be a bit of a clonus that can happen. You do not need to worry about that. But we don't know if it's that or something else. And I feel it's not related to the air conditioner at your office. I would suggest you need a neurolophysician and get a complete neurological examination done. Have a high protein diet and lots of fruits and vegetables. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
Dear sir Involuntary movements can't occur in AC Please consult a Neurosurgeon at once