Fingers getting folded little bit
Sir my mom trouble from a disease which is like RA but it is not RA because we have tested it out and it shows negative Results For RA...(fingers are getting folded little bit)But there is increase in uric acid which is shown in the test we have also consultAnt with an doctor but that was not proper.. What can we do sir??

Dear patient Your given history is inconclusive so some more information related to your problem are required for better advice Please attach the reports for better analysis if any As blind treatment may not get desired results
consult online for further advices

Consult me on practo consult direct so that I can take d case in detail n prescribe Regards Dr Deepika gupta BHMS MD