Finding bugs on skin

Hi , from 2 or 3 weeks I am realising specific type of bugs over my skin , binding with hairs on my skin . same bug I found every time , and some times it is difficult to catch him cause he tightly holds hair .what is it ? Please guide me. I have attached some photos also.Is it serious? I am quiet scared please help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Finding bugs on skin

Your photos are suggestive of something called crab louse. It's a type of insect similar to lice in hair but usually affects the body and public hair. This will require treatment with certain lotions and tablets not only for you but all individuals in your house or hostel room you come in regular contact with. It is also important to wash all bedding and linen to prevent re infection with it. Please see a dermatologist for the prescription of medicines at the earliest. Hope this helps