Fibrosis in uterus
Hello sir,i shall be very thankful to your kindness if you give me some information about my queries about my problem.i have recently came to know that there are two tumors(one if which is 14cm long) in my mother's uterus.local doctor is advising for a surgery and removal of whole uterus.now i am confused of what type of surgery will be the best for the problem.is it open surgery or micro surgery.the difficulty comes from the matter that my mother is diabetic patient for a long time.can laproscopic surgery be possible in this case..i mean..is it possible to remove the whole uterus with a microsurgery?

Hello I understand your concerns We have many good homeopathic medicines for uterine fibroids to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819     055014

Homeopathy is much more effective in treatment of uterine fibroids. Out of all possible alternatives, Homeopathy is the best non surgical treatment for fibroids. The homeopathic medicines slowly but surely retard the growth of fibroids. Over a period of time, the fibroids disappear completely. This is a far more effective and the most convenient treatment of fibroids. A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
Just for a 14cm fibroid I won't advise u to go for surgery or uterus removal. Surgery should be done only if your mother is complaining of very heavy menstrual flow or other menses related problems. If not, then I would suggest that you start her on Homeopathy for removal of fibroid. If her menstrual complaints are small Homeopathy can handle that too.