Fibrodenoma at left brest
Dear all, refer to report what is the decision we can take care further actions, doctor has done two test one is scanning and needle test
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shikha Shah
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
In my opinion you need to get it removed.. consult a general surgeon for the same and get it done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.