FIBROADENOMA IN UNDER ARMS SINCE LAST 7 YEARS PAINFUL we consult lot of dr in indore as in puna too
66 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. So what's your question regarding it? I understand that you have consulted many doctors but what was the need to consult many when only one doctor is enough? What did the doctors say? Did they ask for it to get removed by surgery? Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further management of this condition. There is no point meeting hundreds of doctors. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?