Fibroadenoma
I had my mammography test done 3 years ago. Frm the test i got to knw dat i hav 1.8cm for fibroadenoma. I got married last year. Still the tumour has not gone..please suggest wat should be done next...

In many cases, fibroadenomas require no treatment. However, some women choose to have their fibroadenomas surgically removed . If you choose not to have surgery, it's important to monitor the fibroadenoma with follow-up visits to your doctor for breast ultrasounds to detect any changes in the appearance or size of the lump. After a fibroadenoma is removed, it's possible that one or more new fibroadenomas may develop. New breast lumps need to be assessed with mammograms, ultrasound and possibly biopsy — to determine if the lump is a fibroadenoma or cancer.....