Fever when skipping meal
Hi, I have been feeling mild fever when there is some delay in my food , and somehow skipped a meal last friday night which resulted in fever and chillness the following morning which still persists , any suggestion why this is happening. Thanks

Hello, I understand your feeling, But am afraid that it's difficult to come to an opinion with the description that you've given. But there is no such condition that skipping of meals leading to fever with chill. Fever is the reaction of the body that which is against the infection. So to rule out any kind if infection you need to consult a doctor in personal. So that you may get full.medical assistance. Thank you Take care

Skipping meals while pregnant Effect of skipping breakfast Indigestion after every meal