Fever return in 20 days
My Son had a fever 20 days back which subsided in 3 days. Then in a weeks time he had ear infection. Doc advised for antibiotics for 5 days which I gave. The ear pain went away and he was alright. Yesterday from evening he has fever again. He does not have any cough or cold neither any other specific symptoms. Just wondering what can be the reason and what steps I need to take.

Dr. Shilpa Nayak
Allergist/Immunologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, In my opinion your child should undergo some tests to identify  focus of infection. Recurrent viral infection are,something that we are trea
Ashwani Koul
Pediatrician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Many reasons for getting repeated infections, hygiene, food habits, presence of enlarged adenoids or tonsils. Or just inadequately treated previous infection. So get him checked for that.