Fever. Pain.weight loss
I had regular low fever say 99.2 or 99 Pain in hands and lower parts of legs. Weight loss 2.5 kg in 3 months. Whom to consult.
148 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandip Gupta
Orthopedic Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
consult a physician for investigating the PUO. Get all blood tests what he advices He would suggest if u require any other specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?