Fever n throat pain
My mom is suffering from fever past 2-3 days.. She is sweating profusely without intake of any pills also. Bit bodyache is there n weakness Want to know y excessive sweating without pills n its remedy. She has taken biogesic n now feeling bit well but sweating is still happening. N throat ache also. Suggest doc what to do?! N she wil b fine soon na?!

Hello..first thing is I would advice to maintain a temperature chart and monitor every 6 th hrly.. can continue the same medication...but you also need to do tepid sponging...make sure that you have food properly and also min 8-10 glasses of water per day. ... take rest and consult a physician for examination...thank you