Hi, sir/madam my problem is body pain a nd suffering from lightly fever and headech and cold pls help me wt precautions am doing and what tablets I need
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi You may be having seasonal flu. It is because of the wet weather. Keep yourself warm. Drink warm fluids & eat warm, nutritious food. Take rest. You can take AF 200 (Homoeo) tablets Better still, consult a doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.