Fever from 1 year in plurisy due to tb.
Hello Sir, I am 17 years old and suffering from fever since 1 year. My fever range is just 97.7 to 99 or sometimes 100+ .My doctors said that I had pleurisy due to tb. I am taking medicine of tb akurit-4 for first 2 month and r-cinex in empty stomach (in morning) and ethamubutol after half an hour of breakfast. The fluid in my chest (pleurisy) was gone. My weight gain from 56 kgs to 64 kgs .BUT, the initial symptoms of fever still exist. I am taking medicine from 6 months and I am still suffering from fever. From 20 days on left side my neck is swollen. What should I do?

Pls check for MDR TB. Also TB medicines can cause fever. Do a sonography of neck to look for TB lymph nodes.