Fever foot swelling
Suffered from foot fever and got swelling and joint pain one month back. Fever gone bout still pain is there in foot and finger. Morning when I woke up pain is there and if I sir for a long time pain is there. How can I reduce our remove my pains

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello The pain in your foot & toes may be some kind of inflammation, like arthritis. Apply hot water fomentation to the parts. Keep the parts in mobility, when the pain reduces. If the pain increases & or continues, you can consult a homoeopath in person