Fever and running nose

I have medium fever, cold, pain in urinary bladder when urinating and urine color is that of water and complete weakness in body. I have taken flucold, paracetemal twice but there is no result. i always catch cold whenever I get exposed to cold environment. Please suggest course of medication reason behind this.

Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder. Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate. Use a heating pad. Apply a warm, but not hot, heating pad to your abdomen to minimize bladder pressure or discomfort. Consult Physician...