Fever and dizziness
I have fever and feeling very dizzy and even have pain in my throat and its been almost 3-4 days its not cured , I went to doctor who checked and gave me novamax and dolo650 which are supposed to be taken for 3-4 days. I have felt only a little improvement but mostly only after I take the meds , before didn't had cough but now I started to get that also. Please help me with this. Thank You

Dr. Manju Lihala

You need to get some blood tests done and you need to take the medicines for a LONGER period. Please go back to your doctor and tell him the problem. You can see me in my clinic if required.