Fever and chickenpox 

I am suffering from chickenpox from last 3 days .Initially I had only few spots but they are continuously increasing and now a lot on face ,whole head ,body and eritch (khujlahat ) us also there specially in head and in body .      Consulted a doctor and he gave me some medicines but there is no effect
Please suggest
views-icons 18 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fever and chickenpox 

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai Chennai | General Surgeon
Dear Friend,
Chicken pox is usually a self limiting viral infection. It may take up to a week or little more for it to subside. The most important things that you must do is to make sure other members of your family do not get it from you, so do not allow any one to share your personal belongings like towel, bed sheets, pillow covers etc.
In the mean time for ' khujlahat' you can take any routine anti allergy medicine available over the counter in most of the medical shops.
If after a week you continue to suffer, then please see an infectious disease specialist.
Best wishes.