Fever and black diacharge
I had fever for 2 days and severe joint and hip pains. Then temperature came to normal levels. But the third day I had small amounts of black vaginal discharge, which continued for a day and now it is turning to Red discharge and I still have joint pains and hip pain. Is it a reason to worry?

Hello...... Old blood clot is brown in color,fresh bleeding is red in color.. .. If it's your period then don't worry.. If you already had your period or if menses is in due then is some problem and local examination is required... Consult general physician ........