cardiologist-icon
Fetal heartbeat
Fetal heartbeat stop 9 weeks one day...my last lmp is 18/2/16.. doctor advice me for d&c...can heatbeat come againn...??? I shoud wait for d&c..

Hello... Madam I understand your situation and the way it might be affecting you emotionally. I think you should know that apart from clinical examination and auscultation of fetal heart sound... You can also know whether the fetus is alive or not through ultrasound... If its alive, cardiac activity will be present and if its not present fetal death might have occurred...And you should get it removed, Because our human body sees this fetus as a foreign agent and antibodies will be produced against it, which will threaten your life... So kindly consult a gynecologist to know about cardiac activity through necessary investigations and further management if not present as soon as possible....