Fertility related
Hi dr, i am undergoing infertility treatment from last 1yr have gone throught 8cycles of iui have done laproscopy as well all my reports came out normal. Have done day 3 FS H test result is 6.95 and anti mullerian inhibiting as 1.54 please help me whether i having good quality of egg or not and about count also. Please dr help me.and whether ivf will help in conceving healthy baby.

Dr. Parag Patil
Gynecologist 23 yrs exp Thane

Yes. With AMH levels at what they are1.54 you need to be treated by infertility experts..... Generally IUI has good success rate and 4 iui are done along with good ovulation medicines. But if they have failed....ivf (icsi) will give better result.....but let the infertility expert decide. Go to the Best IVF centre and get treatment done Dont shirk on travel or money as you need good counseling and treatment from experts . Dont waste time and money at new or near to home ivf centers.....go to the best..
Dr. Munjaal V. Kapadia
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 14 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Seeing your history, you do need IVF. Go to a centre which gives you enough time to ask your questions and to a doctor which satisfactorily answers them. IVF is a financially and emotionally draining treatment but the earlier you opt for it, the better the results. Wishing you early success. :-)