Fertility problem
When I get intimated with my patner the very next day I start bleeding its happning every month help

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Obstetrician 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Please visit a gynaecologist near u. She will examine u in detail and tell u where the problem is.

Hello, We understand your problem. It might be because of wrong sexual practice but I don't think that you are married and trying to have sex with your whom so ever. But would.like to tell you that this is not a good practice at all. you.need to grow up still for all these activities. But since you asked us for help it.much gut he because.of.Jack if lubrication. Just reassure about it. Thank you