diabetes-icon

Fertility problem

I have pcos and I want to conceive now. Should I directly start my fertility treatment or wait for my cycles to normalize and work for them??please suggest me a good line of treatment.I withdrawn metformins by my own as I want to be cured naturally by physical activities n diet changes,shud i start taking it again?
views-icons 103 Views 2 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications that are administered by injection... Consult Gynecologist...