Fertility problem
Hi doctor, im 27yr old married for 3yrs now I have aborted a baby in 2014 using Midlife pill but after tat i'm not getting pragnant till now and I also had hsg test in Dec 2016 and tubes are clear but also nothing happening Please suggest me a good solution...

Hello future mom... don't get worried for wat happened. Think wat is to be done...Find good Ayurvedic doctor...and prepare yourself for Panchakarma treatment. Conception issues are related to many factors...like food, daily regime, life style etc. You need suggestions for many things. So make your mind and start Ayurvedic  treatment.
Hello , Dont worrie, You can concive, Just get out of the stress.
Suggested to take lakshmnarishtam 2tsf after food mor eve, Tab Pushpdhanva ras 2 tab + tab tapyadi loha 2 tab Mor -eve with milk, for 2months
Sugested to under go basti treatment and uttar basti treatment from any nearby qualified ayurved doctor,
If u are on any hormonal pills, first get off that. Jus make sure, ur periods r regular. If not regular, need to assess that. If periods r regular, all u ll need is a good uterine tonic, and education on fertile period etc.. and de stress urself...
relax and make a note of ur menstrual cycle n update...
Even if periods are not regular, u ll get the best solution in ayurveda only. Kindly don increase the problem with hormonal tablets...
Start taking phalghrit half tsf twice a day with milk......