Fertility check (help)
How can i check my fertlity at home or by which tests because i have been masturbating so much and now i am worried . Many people have advised me that i am now 17 so i should not masturbate regularly but please any one tell that how much times should i do it in a week . I have been masturbating regularly since 13 years and how to check my fertility. Thank you so much

Get a semen analysis done and avoid unnecessary masturbation

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+186
Chat with a sexologist
Do semen analysis ,serum TESTOSTERON  total,  Fsh/Lh/prolactin .
semen analysis
Twice in week is fine.. Ni addiction..
chat with me online privately